WHAT IS BRAND NAMING?
A brand name is the value process of identifying a name for a product, service or brand that is viable and impactful to be recognized easily. The process of naming does not only work by picking a name but has to go through phases of
- Registration & Trademark and
That it will add to a business depending on the form of business, product or service.
On a larger note it is the first step to creating a Brand Identity.
What Is Brand Identity?
Brand identity is the visible elements of a brand, such as color, design, and logo, that identify and distinguish the brand in consumers’ minds. Brand identity is distinct from brand image. The former is the road map to the latter
- Chooses its name.
- Design a logo.
- Uses colours, shapes, and other visual elements in its products and promotions.
- Crafts the language in its advertisements.
- Trains employees to interact with customers.
Brand image is the actual result of these efforts, successful or unsuccessful.
- Elements of a brand, such as color, design, and logo that identify and distinguish the brand in consumers’ minds.
- Consistent marketing, Consistent reaching out to the potential leads & consistent sales.
- Positive brand image is equal to consistent sales leading to great turnover.
- Know your market to determine the company’s goals, customers, and message.
- Social media is a powerful driver of brand awareness and so is offline marketing.